Join the Clinical Research Coordinators: Learners For Equity (CIRCLE) Training Program: For Seniors, Post-Baccalaureates, and Graduate Students
- SF BUILD (Building Infrastructure Leading to Diversity) is a project funded by the National Institutes of Health.
- The goal of the CRC training program is to prepare a more diverse pool of applicants to the Clinical Research Enterprise.
- A partnership with UCSF.
- Comprised of didactic modules and shadowing experience.
- Support to students transitioning into a clinical research job.
- Theoretical and practical modules based on clinical research core competencies.
- Opportunities to shadow CRCs from UCSF.
- Professional development.
- Financial support during the summer portion.
- Certificate of completion.
- Networking, mentoring, and community building.
- SFSU: Graduating senior, recent grad or currently enrolled in a master’s program.
- Participate in theoretical and practical modules from 8/02-8/13.
- Complete the shadowing experience (20 hours) by December 2021.
- Interest in research to address and eliminate health disparities.
Questions? Visit FAQ.
Need to share to a friend? Flyer available here.
Applications are now open until May 1st, 2021.
Last Updated: 03/17/2021