Do you have a passion for working with diverse students? Join our team!
SF BUILD is looking for a part-time Program Administrator to work with the SF BUILD Student Training Program Director to lead the SF BUILD Student Training Program. We are looking for someone who has advanced training in the biomedical sciences and is committed to student success, mentorship, career mapping, professional development, and working with a diverse team.
About the Program
The mission of SF BUILD is to enhance diversity of the biomedical research workforce by transforming research and classroom environments at SF State and UCSF into affirming and socially inclusive spaces where students, faculty, and staff can safely represent different backgrounds and perspectives. Our work is grounded by a psychosocial model developed by SF BUILD that validates the experiences and personal values of historically underrepresented groups in science to support their professional development as agents of change.
About the Position
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with SF BUILD Scholars in navigating through the SF BUILD Program.
- Provide guidance to SF BUILD Scholars in weekly professional development sessions.
- Develop recruitment strategies for the student application and selection process.
- Provide oversight in planning SF BUILD Scholar Program events and activities.
- Provide oversight in grant functions and reporting for the SF BUILD Scholars Program
Start date: July 1st, 2019
For more information:
How to Apply: http://hr.sfsu.edu/Employment_HRMS/employment/jobs
Job Posting #10226 (Administrative Analyst/Specialist, Exempt II).
Application deadline: May 31, 2019