Research Open House
We are excited to announce the Research Open House. Come and get to know the research happening at SFSU! Check out potential future collaboration opportunities that can inform your own path!
This event will be hosted at SFSU within the Creative Arts Building (Room 114) on September 28 from 10am- 1pm. We are inviting researchers from SFSU to inform you of their path in research. The list of reserachers and rotations will be announced soon! If you're planning on attending and/ or are interested in receiving updates for this event, please RSVP using this qualtrics!
Who: SFSU students interested in learning
about research and open opportunities
When: September 28th 2023 from 10am-1pm
Where: SFSU, Creative Arts Building Room 114
Research Open House - Fall 2023 Tentative Agenda
• 10:00-10:15- Guests come in to network and get refreshments
• 10:15-10:30 – Welcome address by organizers
• 10:30-11:15- Round 1 of poster presentations
• 11:15-11:30 – Break (Round 2 set up)
• 11:30-12:15-Round 2 of poster presentations
• 12:15-12:30p – Closing remarks and Feedback survey
• 12:30-1:00p -Networking