UCSF Latinx Center of Excellence Aspiring Physicians Program (APP) Info Session
Monday, November 14
Event Time 05:00 p.m. - 06:00 p.m.
Contact Email Yoselin.GonzalezCastillo@ucsf.edu
Join us for our 1st Info Session to learn about our Aspiring Physicians Program (APP)!
2022 Summer Program Overview
LCOE APP is a pre-medical program that supports and prepares underrepresented in medicine (UIM) Latinx and African American students at SFSU who wish to pursue a medical career.
Our intensive 6-week summer program includes a stipend, mentorship, and a variety of workshops. Students will gain exposure to:
- Preparation for Medical School Application
- Introductory MCAT Preparation
- Health policy & Research-based fact sheets
- Local Community-Based Organizations (CBOs)
- Guest speakers, medical school panelists & much more!
Questions? Contact Program Coordinator: Madison.Rodriguez@ucsf.edu
Summer 2023 Program Dates: June 5 - July 14
- SFSU Application 2022 - CLICK HERE
- Info Session #1 - Zoom Recording: CLICK HERE
- Learn more about LCOE APP.
Tuesday, January 17, 2023
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Wednesday, April 05, 2023