UCSF Latinx Center of Excellence Aspiring Physicians Program (APP) Info Session
Join us for our 1st Info Session to learn about our Aspiring Physicians Program (APP)!
2022 Summer Program Overview
LCOE APP is a pre-medical program that supports and prepares underrepresented in medicine (UIM) Latinx and African American students at SFSU who wish to pursue a medical career.
Our intensive 6-week summer program includes a stipend, mentorship, and a variety of workshops. Students will gain exposure to:
- Preparation for Medical School Application
- Introductory MCAT Preparation
- Health policy & Research-based fact sheets
- Local Community-Based Organizations (CBOs)
- Guest speakers, medical school panelists & much more!
Questions? Contact Program Coordinator: Madison.Rodriguez@ucsf.edu
Summer 2023 Program Dates: June 5 - July 14